Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Veronica Mars

Something is wrong with me. I'm always late to the party. I always get into shows WAY after they are popular. Take Veronica Mars for example. I've been glued for weeks watching old episodes on netflix. I try and pace myself. I usually fail. Since nothing else particularly exciting is going on in my life at the moment, I took my new show love to a entirely new creepy level. I spent the morning making a polyvore of Veronica Mars style. What is wrong with me? Seriously. I've turned into a teen girl here people! I never really did this stuff when I was a teen girl, so maybe I'm making up for it now. Anyways, here is my VM style polyvore. Click the pic for a bigger view. Remember, I'm crap at tech-y stuff. That is why I have my husband. He's awesome.
I'd gladly trade styles with VM. Most of the things here are her, a few are more me. Was anyone else into this show when it was on? I just read Kristen Bell wants to fund a VM movie herself but Warner Brothers won't release the rights. Figures. I haven't made it to the end yet. I'm in the middle of the last season. I hear the finale is a let down. I'm not really looking forward to it now. Sad. If you weren't or aren't into VM, what shows keep you up at night these days? You know, I've got to start making my list for three years from now what I'll be watching FAR behind everyone else. =)

No comments: