Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Recent Obsessions

Ok, these can't possibly be good for you because they are REALLY good. I mean keep you full AND keeps my choc cravings at bay. Seriously good stuff.
My search for the perfect lip gloss is over. Burt has stolen my heart once again. I have the pink one but I'm thinking about trying the darker red for fall. Not sticky at all, fyi, for those who freak about the sticky lip gloss. You know who you are.



OMG this tea is amazing. You can find it in the fancy natural part of the grocery store. I'm really in love with the raspberry version too.


Totally over the moon for this lotion. Soft, velvety and not sticky at all. Really gonna make a diff for the yucky winter skin I get every year.

Just got this amazingly sweet book for my birthday. It's loaded with wonderful sewing projects that I can't wait to get to work on.

No comments: